What's the status report, cap?

Every time I look back to what I've written in the past, I get torn between cringing on wanting to delete every single post I've made, to feeling accomplished on how much I've written. 

Hi, yes I'm back. For now.

Recently after certain life events, I've been wanting to write again. 

Technically I have been writing... Well, not quite the same story-writing that I did on here. 

Some minor (major?) life updates since 2016:

  • Graduated with a degree in 2018
  • then a Masters in 2020
  • Did 6 online courses while job-hunting in 2020/21 
    • Also started a blog reviewing games and giving life advices on things I wish I knew

Some to-do list for this blog now that I'm semi-here:

  • Revamp and tidy up the blog
  • Edit TBVF series 
  • Not delete old posts no matter how cringe it was 

I can't guarantee how 'here' I'll be, since I doubt I will have a lot of time on my hands when I actually start working. I also have plans to revamp all my affiliated stuff across different platforms and try to interconnect them somehow.

Well, that's all from me for now. See ya!

Comments

Popular Posts