Writing Dilemma (+ Updates on life)

It's been a while.

In terms of both writing, and of this blog.

I did mention about my own personal writing project, which had been estimated to be completed by end of this month. However, I had given it up before I'd even reached 1/3 of the original plan.

Not a really good sign.

Although it is my first year in university, a lot of things had happened. Good things, and some not-so-good personal conflicts within myself. Good things like being involved in a theatrical show hosted by the Malaysian club I'm in, meeting final year seniors during this time, being a part of the AGM/Ball (A.K.A. the last event of the club for the year) as we welcomed a new committee and saying farewell to our old committee.

And then, there's myself.

I thought I've changed from my past, from that little girl who's hot-tempered, hold grudges, being an idiot.

Seems like I never did learn my lesson.

Always hurting the people I loved in the heat of the moment ('cause you know, hot temper right?), getting frustrated over self mistakes (but because my expression turns into a grouch, people mistaken me being angry at them - sorry for the misunderstanding?), and falling for the wrong things again and again.

There are days I wished my life was written in a better fashion - with a purpose, a dream to follow, a goal to pursue.

Not aimlessly watching anime, day-dreaming about 'what-if-I'm-in-that-world', over-sleeping, over-indulging in food, procrastinating instead of doing something productive like finishing my writing project or writing a fanfic.
......

I'm just so tired damn it...

(Well, back to problem sheets and revising for exams due in 4 weeks.)

Comments

Popular Posts